No products in the cart.
Since each curtain is custom-made for your home or office, the size of the curtain is very important. Follow these basic guidelines to ensure you have the right size for you.
Please note that our measuring guidelines are not one size fits all, some customers may need to adjust their measurements based on more unique setups.
1. Allow enough room around the edges of your window for a proper seal; we suggest adding an additional 4″ on each side. That is a total of 8″ to the width and height of your curtain.
NOTE: When entering your sizes, double-check that the height and width are in the correct boxes.
2. Determine where the curtain will seal – against the wall, window jamb or frame, or an adjacent surface. The curtain can be hung from either the window frame or the wall, so you may need to adjust the height to accommodate the option you prefer.
3. If you have a window ledge or sill, you can either rest the curtain at a 90 degree angle directly on top of the sill, or you can add length so that the curtain goes around the sill entirely and attaches to the wall beneath it. The rule of thumb is to add 2″ in curtain length for every 1″ that your sill extends from the wall.
4. Your curtain will arrive to you with the exact dimensions you order. If you want to expedite your curtain, consider selecting the Expedited Production option during your checkout.
5. Call us or contact us if you have any questions.