No products in the cart.
We rarely talk about thermal insulation, so let us fix that. Today’s blog is dedicated to this delicate issue. First of all, what exactly is thermal insulation? Merriam Webster dictionary defines it as “the process of insulating against transmission of heat”. In other words, thermal insulation can keep an enclosed area (such as a building) warm, or it can keep the inside of a container cold.
But what does it give you? Think of those sunny days when you had to turn on AC on the coolest to refresh a little from heat or those snowy winters when even the fireplace was not enough? Thermal insulation can help you with temperatures inside your home.
- is energy-efficient, thus saving you precious dollar on electric bills.
- has minimal recurring expense as it is permanent, which saves you some more money.
- makes your home environment more comfortable because insulation provides more equal temperatures throughout the space.
- lowers the carbon footprint of a building.
- reduces noise and vibration as well, both coming from the outside and from other rooms inside a building.
As you can see, thermal insulation plays an extremely important role in a building’s performance. Take this into consideration and #SleepWell.